Applications Due by April 1, 2020
We invite you to apply to participate in the 5th Annual Roanoke Roundup, which will be held on May 2, 2020 from 10:00 A.M. - 9:00 P.M.
Applications can be sent using the following methods:
- Mail (Must be postmarked by April 1, 2020 will be considered on time.)
- E-mail to Haley Archer at [email protected]
- In-person at Roanoke City Hall, 500 S. Oak Street, Roanoke, Texas 76262
- Using the online form on this page. You will be prompted to pay using PayPal.
Application pdf available here.
I will bring my own tent, table and chairs :
*NEW FOR 2020*
*Discounted Price: 25% OFF*
10X10 Vendor Booth - $112.50
10X20 Vendor Booth - $225
“Fully Furnished” (Tent, Table and Chairs provided) :
One 10’ x 10’ space: One 6’ table and two chairs - $150.00
One 10’ x 20’ space: Two 6’ tables and four chairs - $300.00
Power is not included with your booth space purchase. Power is supplied ONLY by request.
Please read through the information in the box below before filling out the form.
1. Due to the limited number of available booths, the Roanoke Roundup Vendor Committee will select vendors from applications received or postmarked by April 1, 2020.
2. Any application submitted or postmarked after this date will be considered late and charged an additional $25 fee. Late applications are subject to vendor space availability. Absolutely no applications will be accepted ten (10) days prior to the event date.
3. Incomplete applications are not accepted.
4. Submission of application does not guarantee acceptance or placement. The Roanoke Roundup Committee allocates a limited number of booth spaces for non-retail type vendors. Event officials reserve the right to select or reject vendors.
5. All applicants will be notified by mail or email of acceptance or non-acceptance. Checks and photos are returned to applicants not selected.
6. If you are selected as a vendor for the event, your payment is non-refundable. Communication regarding booth assignments, setup instructions, etc. will be sent out no later than 10 days prior to the event date. Please follow all instructions as provided.
7. Festival vendors may begin set up on Saturday, May 2 at 7:00 A.M. Switching or moving vendor booths is not permitted for any reason. All vendors must be set up by 10:00 AM when the festival begins.
8. NO VEHICLES WILL BE ALLOWED IN THE EVENT AREA AT ANY TIME. We will provide volunteers to assist with transporting your items to the correct booth space.
9. Vendors are required to stay open throughout the day, from 10:00 AM to 8:00 PM. You may begin to shut down and close your booth anytime between 8:00-9:00 PM.
10. Movement of street barricades will result in expulsion from the event and subject to fines.
11. The Roanoke Roundup is an outdoor, rain or shine event. No refunds will be given for inclement weather.
12. Vendors can select various options for their booth space including size, electricity and other commodities. Options and prices are listed on page four (4) of this application.
13. *NEW FOR 2020* If vendors select to bring their own tent, table and chairs. The City will provide anchors and tie downs to secure the tent. Tent stability will be inspected by the city Fire Department.
14. Vendors must supply their own extension cords, lighting and cord coverings.
15. All Vendor items, sold and displayed, must be contained within booth area.
16. You and/or your representative must be present at your assigned booth at all times.
17. The City of Roanoke does not assume responsibility for damage or theft of your property.
18. Vendors are responsible for submitting all applicable taxes directly to the proper agency.
19. Pets are permitted, but must be on a leash at all times.
Download the Hold Harmless Annual Agreement Form
Thank you for your interest in the Roanoke Roundup! At this time, all vendor spaces have been filled. If you are interested in being a vendor at future Roanoke Roundup events, please email Haley Archer at [email protected].
We are currently accepting applications for Celebrate Roanoke which will be held on Saturday, October 12. For more information, click here.